Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Bedroom

I've wanted to redesign and decorate my bedroom for a long time now, just wasn't sure what I really wanted. The other night when I couldn't sleep I found some inspirational pieces that finally gave me the idea for the bedroom I want. Although I'm not sure how my husband will feel about it, I think it will be romantic, beautiful and just the haven I've been looking for.


These are the first pictures I found that I gave me the inspiration for the entire room. I'm hoping to find some pieces just like this for my vanity/desk.

Hopfully I can find some fabric or wallpaper like this but in a darker pink. My trip to JoAnns yesterday came up with nothing. But I'm going to keep searching.
This bedding is exactly what I want! It's perfect! The wall is pretty too but it's a little too much pink. Hubby would freak out if I tried to put that on the walls.

And along with those things, some modern vases with orchids and lots of candles for the night stands and my headboard. I have this amazing picture in my mind of what the finished product will be like, I really hope it turns out. I don't think I'll ever want to leave my room again.


Black and pink love
xoxo♥♥xoxo

No comments: