Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The LA Life


We didn't get a chance to get to the Pier this last weekend; we were a tad busy getting a NEW CAR and whatnot :P. I love it! We did however go check out the yacht my father in law has been re-building. It's beautiful and the view from the docks was amazing. My brother in law took the kids out on the little boat and they had a blast. I also got the kids school stuff taken care of. The schools here are insane! We are used like 2 class per grade and here there is 5-6 class per grade.
We started a major project today remodeling our RV. It's going to be a major project; ripping out carpet to put tile down, building a huge cabinet, wallpapering, painting and changing all the curtains and fabrics. But it will be epic when we are done and much more comfortable to be traveling in. So far LA has been a little stressful, a little crazy but a fun and exciting experience. I can't wait for more!

No comments: