Monday, April 27, 2009

New Art Series

Today I felt like painting, but didn't have an idea of what to paint; so I twittered for ideas from others. Mostly just for some inspiration and/or to make a collage of different ideas. Well one person sent me an idea for a full painting, so I decided to work on that today. While I was painting I came up with the idea for my new series of paintings.
It's called the Twitter series. Pretty much, anyone can twitter me with something to paint or even draw and I'll do it. And in every painting (or drawing) there will be the Twitter bird hidden somewhere in it. The art will all be for sale. I'll also post videos of each piece when it's done.
I'm really excited about this new series and can't wait to see how it goes and all the different ideas people come up with.
The first painting "Golden Forest" will be given to the person who gave me the idea, as a thank you for giving me the inspiration for the new series.

xoxoxo

No comments: